COSTA RICA RECOVERY FAMILY PROGRAM – Saturday June 28, 2014
FREE PROGRAM FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF ADDICTS
Inform the participants about the treatment model that makes Costa Rica Recovery a successful option for addiction treatment. Often friends and families are victims of the destructive nature of addiction. This Family Program helps those understand the nature of addiction and how it progresses and demonstrate their is a solution.
1. Provide educational talks about:
- Addiction as a disease
- The process of addiction
- General characteristics of a drug user
- Functional and dysfunctional families
2. Set a space for interaction and family growth and addicts / addicted
3. Raise awareness of the processes that are generated and the families of addicts
4. Encourage families to continue their own recovery
RESERVATIONS: Call 8348-6369 or 1-866-804-1793 from the US to make reservations. to reserve your space.
COST: There is no cost for the Family Program.
LOCATION: This year the program’s location will be held on the second floor of the Vigilance Club in Sabana Sur, San Jose, Costa Rica.
TIME: From 8a.m to 3:30 p.m, refreshments will served.